.decimal® - Going Green!
.decimal® is pleased to join in the effort of going green. The green movement, also known as sustainability, stands for adopting business strategies and activities that meet the needs of the enterprise today while protecting, sustaining and enhancing the human and natural resources that will be needed in the future.
.decimal®’s Green Strategy:
- A true commitment to a long term sustainability strategy
- Integrated into .decimal®’s culture and values
- Founded on environmental stewardship and social responsibility
.decimal® Current Green Movement:
- ISO 14001 - a certification which requires continuous environmental improvement
- Biodegradable machining oils and coolant
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Paper recycling
Please contact Kym Rupp at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our sustainability efforts and continuous improvement.