Compensator-Based IMRT Symposium
Check back for 2011 Symposium dates.
.decimal, Inc. is pleased to sponsor an Intensive 2-Day Interactive Course in Compensator-Based IMRT.
This unique educational program offers the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge and strategies that will help you successfully apply and implement compensator-based IMRT into your own practice.
Expert faculty will lecture on Compensator-Based IMRT, Bolus Electron Conformal Therapy and Proton Therapy. In addition, attendees will take part in TPS-specific hands-on demonstrations by specialists with XiO, Eclipse and Pinnacle.
This interactive course is geared towards:
Several topics will be discussed, including:
- IMRT billing and reimbursement
- The newest applications for Compensator-Based IMRT
- Strategies that will help in Compensator-Based treatment planning
- TPS-specific planning tools
- Innovative approaches in clinical practice
- Enhancement of the quality of your treatment plans through shared experience
The following educational credits will be applied for:
- Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB)
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Educational Programs (MPCEC)
Lecture topics will include an introduction to Compensator-Based IMRT, case studies, hands on treatment planning sessions as well as site-specific lectures. Please check back as the agenda and speakers are updated.
Included in the registration:
- 2-day Interactive Course
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Two Refreshment Breaks